NEED SOME INFO/HELP

sndruner213

:coocoo: Hey everyone i got this deal in the makeing. I found this hill shooter its 89 lt500r motor is built by trinity top and bottom many other good parts in it . Now im not to sure never really messed around with the 500 nor looked into them whats kinda getting me is the price he only wants 4500 , and ive looked at alot of hill shooter and the going rate is around ten grand or more! I guess what im asking for is are the lt500s a good quad or am i looking at nothing but probs?

p.s. if owner is reading this im not trying to piss you off just trying to get some insite on these things before i jump! :think:

:coocoo: Hey everyone i got this deal in the makeing. I found this hill shooter its 89 lt500r motor is built by trinity top and bottom many other good parts in it . Now im not to sure never really messed around with the 500 nor looked into them whats kinda getting me is the price he only wants 4500 , and ive looked at alot of hill shooter and the going rate is around ten grand or more! I guess what im asking for is are the lt500s a good quad or am i looking at nothing but probs?

p.s. if owner is reading this im not trying to piss you off just trying to get some insite on these things before i jump! :think:

The hill shooters I've seen in the 10k range are usually over 1000cc like the Hayabusa 1300-1340cc and near 200 HP stock and don't just bolt in a quad frame without modification. I'd say if a hillshooter is what you want get 1 with a Z or Busa motor, my guess is that LT will be eating roost against the big boys and won't be a great quad for dune running either. That said there's still Banshees out there although the numbers are dwindling if that's your idea.

PS a quad is only as good as the last guy that built/maintained the engine.

Edited by RUn2it

• 1 month later...