GM-----GOVERNMENT MOTORS

MAXDOUT

Ford can't compete with Government Motors (GM) :thumb: Posted May 15 2009, 02:20 PM by Andrew Horowitz Rating: Filed under: Ford, GM, Andrew Horowitz, Chrysler

With General Motors (GM) trading at approximately $1, it is ever more apparent that a restructuring deal is necessary and imminent. There are currently two parties involved in the negotiations, with the U.S. Government/UAW Retired Workers on one side and individual/institutional investors on the other. The major discrepancy is who will have control of the company in the future and who will get paid off as a result of GM's delinquencies.

:stir: I KNOW, I KNOW, it will probabley happen to the entire auto industry. But still that is funny as hell. :headbang1: Whats next.....buy a "GM" (Government Motors) and get some more aid in your new "Government Housing loan" :driver: I mean "new modified" loan. :headbang1:

Unbelievable........................................... :headbang1::MBdance:

Edited by MAXDOUT

I am sure Obama will end up taking GM and giving a majority share of it to the UAW like he did with Chrysler. :?: Of course this will be after a bankruptcy and more bailout money gets thrown their way to provide benefits to union members. :thumb: I guess Obama has to pay back his supporters somehow.

I am sure Obama will end up taking GM and giving a majority share of it to the UAW like he did with Chrysler. :?: Of course this will be after a bankruptcy and more bailout money gets thrown their way to provide benefits to union members. :angry2: I guess Obama has to pay back his supporters somehow.

This is not the union members fault. They are just employees like most everybody else. The UAW has nothing to do with the automotive industries failure. If fingers need to be pointed then they need to be pointed at the presidents and CEOs of these companies.

Edited by Don29palms

the union is what is killing the auto industry.employees like everyone else??????????? who do you know that makes 80k a year as a janitor?????? thought so!!!!!!!!!!!!

What union does that janitor belong too? It's not the UAW. UAW is the United Auto Workers union. They don't represent janitors.