Fireworks at Lake Las Vegas

MAXDOUT

:grin: So, from my house, I can sit in my driveway and basically see all of Lake Las Vegas. Its comical to watch all the people drive out to watch fireworks. :coocoo: As soon as it starts getting dark, here come the idiot's. I think they all must think they are the only one's with the idea to go to Lake Las Vegas. The entire way there is only 2 lanes. Traffic was at a crawl at best. It backs up all the way to Lake Mead Parkway. :idiot: So by the time fireworks start, half the idiot's haven't even parked yet. As we sit and laugh at these azzhats, of course beer's in hand we also know that we do not have to worry about DUI. :mischevious: Fireworks go for about 30 minutes, and now are finished. Still people in line to park. :idiot: Now, all the same azzhats that just got there and watched the firworks from the front seat of their car, turn around to go home. As I still sit and watch with beer in hand. :MBdance: It happens like that for the last 6 years, I wonder if it's the same idiot's every year. :clown: Some people just never learn :blink:

:idiot: So, from my house, I can sit in my driveway and basically see all of Lake Las Vegas. Its comical to watch all the people drive out to watch fireworks. :grin: As soon as it starts getting dark, here come the idiot's. I think they all must think they are the only one's with the idea to go to Lake Las Vegas. The entire way there is only 2 lanes. Traffic was at a crawl at best. It backs up all the way to Lake Mead Parkway. :idiot: So by the time fireworks start, half the idiot's haven't even parked yet. As we sit and laugh at these azzhats, of course beer's in hand we also know that we do not have to worry about DUI. :mischevious: Fireworks go for about 30 minutes, and now are finished. Still people in line to park. :blink: Now, all the same azzhats that just got there and watched the firworks from the front seat of their car, turn around to go home. As I still sit and watch with beer in hand. :coocoo: It happens like that for the last 6 years, I wonder if it's the same idiot's every year. :clown: Some people just never learn :blink:

I think it's the same way everywhere you go and it doesn't just have to be firework shows either. It's like that when you go to watch Supercross too. That's why it's always good to tailgate before the race and after too! :MBdance: Watch the show of people in their Mercedes' and BMW's that get the bright idea to try and go over the berm next to the road in the parking lot to take that shortcut getting high centered. :blink: