cr39 air condition wont work

evoorng

just bought a cr39 few months back and not the ac wont work. i hear a click when i flip the switch. use to work but not now. does anyone know where all the fuse/breaker panels are? there is one under the stove but the ac breaker isnt there. any advice. i have an converter in main storage up front but no inverter. anyone know where that is?

post-5466-1248135605_thumb.jpg

Breakers are under the convection oven also make sure that the GFI in the bathroom is not tripped, it is where the hair dryer plugs in

Fuses on the wall above the battery and in the compartment with your power cable

Make sure you plugged your power cable into the recepticle, also unless you create a 30amp hookup on your house, you can not run AC or the Oven on 110

Edited by mineurbiz

Breakers are under the convection oven also make sure that the GFI in the bathroom is not tripped, it is where the hair dryer plugs in

Fuses on the wall above the battery and in the compartment with your power cable

Make sure you plugged your power cable into the recepticle, also unless you create a 30amp hookup on your house, you can not run AC or the Oven on 110

LOL oh you can, I should have taken a picture of that 15 amp to 30 amp adapter LOL :( It gave its life to a cool trailer for a few hours :blink: :beer_bang:

also make sure you have your shore plug power plugged all the way in to the outlet... and try flipping all your breakers off, and back on again?

indasand---- ty for the offer to stop by and help. all is fixed now. it was the breakers inside the generator, and 'white rhino' i now know what you meant by breaker by the gen.. stupid rookie move no my end, all i had to do is take the gen door off. well ty everyone for your help.. pismo here i come now lol 12 days of relaxing on sand :)

indasand---- ty for the offer to stop by and help. all is fixed now. it was the breakers inside the generator, and 'white rhino' i now know what you meant by breaker by the gen.. stupid rookie move no my end, all i had to do is take the gen door off. well ty everyone for your help.. pismo here i come now lol 12 days of relaxing on sand :)

Did your GFI reset now?

bathroom gfi wont reset. 2 outlets wont work. gonna bi-pass gfi and see if thats the prob then ill go buy new one

there two breakers there on the gen.. check em both and the ones below the stove now... usually when a GFI wont reset it doesn't have juice.. people think its bad, but nope its no juice.. not to say they don't go bad, but......

good thing is you have AC.. go have fun post some pics!!!!! :beercheers::beercheers: