travism Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 Is there any trailer rental (like campin in style in Glamis) in dumont. This is where they drop a trailer off for you and come pick it up when u are done? Quote
Doghouse Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 Is there any trailer rental (like campin in style in Glamis) in dumont. This is where they drop a trailer off for you and come pick it up when u are done? I met a guy that said he did that and that he kept several trlr's busy. When I asked him for a card he shut down and took off as quick as he could without being rude. The next time I saw him (both times at Dumont while I was on vendors row) he still didn't want to give me his contact information. That's the closest I ever came to finding someone that rents out living quarters trlrs at Dumont. Quote
Paula P Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 I've never seen rental services at dumont or any of te dunes other than glamis Quote
offroadace Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 Call Johnny at RedwoodCoastCamping. Good rates. They deliver. Nice travel trailer. They drop off and pick up. Used them a few tiems last season. Worked out great. Quote
dunefreak Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 here's a more current link http://www.redwoodcoastcamping.com/rates2.htm Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.