Thanks to H Town Performance

Bryan M

Just wanted to say thank you to Dale and Marv at H Town Performance in Henderson....needed a small part for my rhinos carb and they were the only ones in town with it and maw fawkers wouldn't even charge me or take a tip...cool sh*t, right there....thanks guys

Man I am thinking about working with him on my next cage hebhas some nice work there and I was impressed by the quality of all the welds

dimes on all the welds looked nice :laughoff:

They are located in Henderson Nevada! Who would expect anything less. Besides that........Marv is :laughoff: and tha's a good thing!!!

Good people for sure!!! :laughoff:

Man I am thinking about working with him on my next cage hebhas some nice work there and I was impressed by the quality of all the welds

dimes on all the welds looked nice :DDRrocks:

you should he did me and my brothers teryx he made us a bad a$$ two seater cage ill post some pics of it when i find my other sd card its on his myspace page also its the blue 2 seater teryx he even made some suicide doors for it with skins and he made us a roof and light bar check him out for sure :beercheers:

Edited by chevell27