engine upgrade

DESERTONE

I currently have a vortex V and thinking of upgrading. I would like something not to extreme. I have a mid engine 2 seat rail. stock LS1, Nissan turbid or Honda turbid. looking to stay around 350 hp. any input would be nice.

Thanks

JR

I would have to say that a stock 3.5 Honda will out you right around 350. If you turbo it I think you are looking at 450. I had a Nissan turbo engine and it was great but I think Honda's are the way to go.

th least expensive is the honda upgrade you can get a j35 motor for around 900 dollars.

of course you need more stuff

randog runs a honda freakin awsom car

don 29palms runs a honda in a full size dd car

them hondas are somthing else

Edited by barefoot bob

• 1 month later...

th least expensive is the honda upgrade you can get a j35 motor for around 900 dollars.

of course you need more stuff

randog runs a honda freakin awsom car

don 29palms runs a honda in a full size dd car

them hondas are somthing else

We are in the planning process of installing a Honda 3.5 on our VW powered car. We have a budget of 3K, and will be starting sometime in February. :rolleyes:

I have a complete turbo 3.2 Honda set up for sale. Complete with everything you need except a radiator. Hook fuel lines to tank and hook up wiring and your off. This engine runs great and is fast. Anyone on here can tell you.