Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am looking at buying a new pipe for my 2003 Predator and would like suggestions. Trying to keep price realistic and get a good product too.

Posted

I found a HMF slip on at Partsdirect.com for $215.00. Is this a good price??

I got the black chrome for$230 from chaparral.partsdirect wants about the same.$215 for the aluminum finish sounds ok.
Posted

I got the black chrome for$230 from chaparral.partsdirect wants about the same.$215 for the aluminum finish sounds ok.

What is there website? I cannot find it?

Posted (edited)

try chaparralmotorsports.com or chaparral-racing.com.i would order from partsdirect before i ordered from chaparral though.

Edited by northphelan
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Dude get the puer poolaris pipe for it , my buddy put his ion his poolaris and loves it , he had a hmf and said all he gained was noise .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...