Blue Turbo boot

BIGN

:angry2: Fn junk fords dont know why im still driving my 05 f350 with a 6.0. Boot that is hooked up to the turbo keeps coming off when the boost hits 20psi or so. Did it today leaving dumont. FN clamp vanished so i used the clamp off of my rv turd hose to put us back on the road. ANY fixes out there

:angry2: Fn junk fords dont know why im still driving my 05 f350 with a 6.0. Boot that is hooked up to the turbo keeps coming off when the boost hits 20psi or so. Did it today leaving dumont. FN clamp vanished so i used the clamp off of my rv turd hose to put us back on the road. ANY fixes out there

Spring Loaded T-bolt clamps...

T-bolt Clamps < Link

Thinking about tradeing it in. Any suggestions? My trailer is 15k loaded

http://mycxt.com/internationalcxt.html :blury:

Edited by otis

that is a flaw with the 6.0 mine has happened twice.. it is a warranty item!

once on them once on me because I didnt want to d*ck with that!

anyway go to powersrtoke.org and type in turbo hose.. There is an aftermarket one

I guess the hose does not like oil based products (diesel) and disintegrates.......

carry a spare I did esp when I pulled my TH

:banghead: Fn junk fords dont know why im still driving my 05 f350 with a 6.0. Boot that is hooked up to the turbo keeps coming off when the boost hits 20psi or so. Did it today leaving dumont. FN clamp vanished so i used the clamp off of my rv turd hose to put us back on the road. ANY fixes out there

There is a bypass you can do so that the crankcase vents out instead of into the intake system. Its called something like the "crankcase vent mod" or something close. Did you notice the oily residue on the boot? That is why. If you vent the crank case out the boots will be as dry as can be and will not come off. Try www.dieselstop.com or www.superdutydiesel.com and search the forums.