Anyone bought anything here?

Danny

Has anyone ever bought anything from crankyape.com ? Looks to be an online auction for RVs/boats/ATV etc. They have a couple locations that aren't too far from Vegas and I was thinking about looking and bidding. Anyone had an experience with them?

Has anyone ever bought anything from crankyape.com ? Looks to be an online auction for RVs/boats/ATV etc. They have a couple locations that aren't too far from Vegas and I was thinking about looking and bidding. Anyone had an experience with them?

I have watching there site for a while now... probably 2 yrs and I have never purchased anything.. I might try if and when I get cash...good deals on there

Capt

There definitely is David. If something that comes up that fits my needs, I may drive to AZ or CA to take a look and bid on something. BTW, did you get that problem fixed on your raptor? Flickering Reverse light? I had the same problem over the weekend....

There definitely is David. If something that comes up that fits my needs, I may drive to AZ or CA to take a look and bid on something. BTW, did you get that problem fixed on your raptor? Flickering Reverse light? I had the same problem over the weekend....

Yeah ... after $400 ... it was a 7 dollar relay lol..... I hate trailers now... officially

As for my 700... I have never seen it do it but Tom at Pure Evil was seeing it... maybe hes crazy lol

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm