axle sleeves

RAGDOLL MX

i let Woody borrow a set last regatta and i think i got them back...(honestly i cant remember where i put them) but if i did loan them to anyone can you refresh my memory and let me know.

or if anyone has a set that they want to sell to me, can you let me know.

Cole

i let Woody borrow a set last regatta and i think i got them back...(honestly i cant remember where i put them) but if i did loan them to anyone can you refresh my memory and let me know.

or if anyone has a set that they want to sell to me, can you let me know.

Cole

Cole I might be able to get you a set, let me check. I know I mailed Woody a set after he borrowed yours.

I called my buddy and he is going to check his parts box, but he believes he has a spare set.

Edited by mineurbiz

Yeah, now I remember....When you came up to base and picked up the 70's from Tim, I put mine up on the back of the truck and swapped them out with the one's Mark sent me. And you put them in the back of the truck with that gas tank I gave ya. I thought I gave them back, just couldn't remember when that was.... Thanks again Mark for sending me those, and Thanks Cole for loaning me a set....SF Woody :laughing:

Edited by wsky70

Yeah, now I remember....When you came up to base and picked up the 70's from Tim, I put mine up on the back of the truck and swapped them out with the one's Mark sent me. And you put them in the back of the truck with that gas tank I gave ya. I thought I gave them back, just couldn't remember when that was.... Thanks again Mark for sending me those, and Thanks Cole for loaning me a set....SF Woody :laughing:

No worries Woody, glad that I could help a good person out!

yup your absoutly right....now i just got to find the box of parts that i put those in...thanks for the re fresher Woody!