Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yes, I will be coming in on Friday I hope and coming back saturday..

You going out?

I am trying to, I was supposed to race that day, but my dad's 65th suprise birthday in that Saturday, so I ill probably go out Friday night till Saturday afternoon.

Posted

So my buddy I'm suppose to go to dumont with called me and said there is a change of plans and we are all suppose to head to Armagosa Dunes. I have never been out to Armagosa. Heard it's not too great.

Posted

So my buddy I'm suppose to go to dumont with called me and said there is a change of plans and we are all suppose to head to Armagosa Dunes. I have never been out to Armagosa. Heard it's not too great.

Amardusthole is no Dumont but it is cool for a day trip. If I had my choice it would be Dumont, but Amargosa is cool for a day trip.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...