mtwalet Posted January 17, 2010 Posted January 17, 2010 Hows it going guys. Havent been on for a while. Just stopping in and saying hello and letting you guys know i opened a hot dog stand and ddr members that know me get 50 cents off each item they purchase. just let the employee know you know me from ddr. Anyways hope all is well and see you guys soon at the sand! caleb HOTDIGGITYDOGSLV.COM Quote
lvnalolife Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 Yeah its been a while! Good luck with the hot dog stand. Sounds delicious! I'll have to hit it us soon. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 What up Caleb! Long time no see. Pretty cool on the new biz. Good luck bud. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 Good luck Caleb. I saw a post on myspace I think that you have one over at Dylans?? Is it inside? I live over that way and would like to show some support, but just wondering where the stand is? Quote
dunefreak Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 Good luck Caleb. I saw a post on myspace I think that you have one over at Dylans?? Is it inside? I live over that way and would like to show some support, but just wondering where the stand is? Stacey would like some more info about Caleb's weiners. Quote
mtwalet Posted January 19, 2010 Author Posted January 19, 2010 THATS RIGHT I HAVE TWO SPOTS ONE AT DYLANS COUNRTY BAR ON BOULDER HWY. WE ARE RIGHT AT THE FRONT DOOR AND THE OTHER IS AT 7 HILLS CAR WASH IN HENDERSON 4660 BOULDER WHY AND 2630 SUNRIDGE HEIGHTS PKWY ARE THE TWO LOCATION AS OF NOW WORKIN ON A COUPLE MORE. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 Stacey would like some more info about Caleb's weiners. Nice. I guess I set myself up for that one huh?? :porn: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.