Richard Cheese Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 When i switched out the plastics on my bike, i also went with some locking grips. A friend of mine suggested the Fly Racing locking grips The installation went well, until the end pieces, the doo dads thatgo in the end of the grip and plug up the hole in the handle bars. One went in ok, but the other three fell apart while attempting to install them. I called Fly racing, spoke to a very nice guy, who told me he would look around to see if they had any, and get back to me. He called me back within the hour, and told me he was going to ship me some Yesterday, i received them....along with a whole new set of grips It seems to me that Fly Racing wants to take care of their customers. Very refreshing given the number of problems i have been hearing about from other companies, especially during this freak economic time Quote
stock 350 Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Thats good to hear ! I think there should be a sticky where members can post good products and customer service ! maybe there already is ? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 I have had Fly pants for 3 years now... aside from the self inflicted damage to them they have been great riding pants Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 I have had some Fly Racing shorts for about 4 years now, they are still going strong. Good stuff. Quote
jr1208 Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 good to hear they do have customer satisfaction :dumbass: Quote
Kitcat Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 I have Fly Racing shorts, too! Cool stuff! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.