Jakster884 Posted January 27, 2010 Posted January 27, 2010 I have been looking through all the books I have and Internet for a new brake lever for the 70. Which one has everyone been using on there new Pro taper bars. Can not seem to find the right one. I don't have a shop local or I would go there only have the net to look into. Thanks for your help. :atc: Quote
dunefreak Posted January 27, 2010 Posted January 27, 2010 I used an MSR quick adjust clucth lever for a Raptor and it works bitchen. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Rapt...sQ5fAccessories You will probably need the longer brake cable...available thru Sterdy. Quote
stugots Posted January 28, 2010 Posted January 28, 2010 Get a a ASV knock off for the pit bikes, you need to use the clutch lever. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pit-Dirt-Bi...sQ5fAccessories Quote
Bustin-bs Posted June 11, 2010 Posted June 11, 2010 x 2 with Stugots, i have those on mine and there nice and sweet looking... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.