Dual sport riding in NW Vegas?

Manxter

I've got a long travel street legal Manx and have been exploring some trails up by Mt Charleston. I'm looking for other places to ride. Any suggestions? I don't like getting too far away from civilization without some other vehicles. Anybody out there with a street legal car want to go riding?

post-6297-1265570812_thumb.jpg

Red Rock Canyon area has some nice trails. Charleston between the 215 and the entrance to the loop. I haven't been in a couple years, so i dont know if they've developed since, but there was a good mix of trails (jeep roads) and 4x4 only areas. Some good 4x4 trails in the loop as well.

Henderson has miles of off road trails/roads, but most are closed to off roading so you take the chance of getting ticketed for being out there.

nice manx btw :freakin_nuts:

Well since your legal you can do all the trails on the East side of 95 behind Corn Creek station... they are closed to OHV riders

http://www.nvwf.org/web/nevada/places/pl_dnwr.htm

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=corn+creek+s...186253&z=13

The Mormon well road is neat, it will take you all the way to 93 at the Coyote Springs turn off, from there you could head over to Logandale and hit up the dunes at Logandale trails!

Edited by Vegas250rr