Sand Hollow, Utah

Special K

heading out sat-mon hopefully. were gonna camp around the lake; just tenting it.......anyone going or want to meet up? i was out there last 4th of july and had a blast! having the lake with temps over 115 and near 120 made it much doable, but the weather should be awesome! let me know few quads, wives, kids, dogs.......

I have to say 115 120 doable. In a tent you are crazy. I use to tent all the time at havasu lake with those temps and was out of my mind. I use to bring a portable AC to keep the tent cool enough to sleep. Now pushing 40 I would not even. Attempt. To dam hot.

ooops, no we had a hauler for that trip! had that sucker in the 50's like an ice box......i think next weekend will be be fine, it drops enough during the the night.......besides we relocated from Miami about 2yrs ago and the wife is cold if it drops below 75, yes i know a freak indeed and there is not a drop of humidity out here.....either way ill be out there chillin.....

I have to say 115 120 doable. In a tent you are crazy. I use to tent all the time at havasu lake with those temps and was out of my mind. I use to bring a portable AC to keep the tent cool enough to sleep. Now pushing 40 I would not even. Attempt. To dam hot.

:beerpint: That's exactly what I was thinking when I first read that. At that temperature nothing is doable.