AFTERMATH

sndruner213

:beercheers: I dont know about the rest of you but in my mind it was a f*ing blast i had way to much fun really good turn out there was alot of fast quads out there im dieing here i cant wait for aug. lol sorry didnt get any pics though

It was a great time, some losers still do not get the hit to pickup their own crap, so we went back to the hauler grabbed some trash bags and came back. Was glad that when people saw the bags they came to help.

I will post a couple picks I have later

It was a great time, some losers still do not get the hit to pickup their own crap, so we went back to the hauler grabbed some trash bags and came back. Was glad that when people saw the bags they came to help.

I will post a couple picks I have later

good job...we don't need groups like planet sand giving the entire duning community a black eye

PICK UP YOUR sh*t PEOPLE!!!!

It was a great time lots of fast bikes out there! I would say 400 peeps give or take a few ! and yes still some losers out there who just throw crap anywhere! I picked up lots of trash before I left, I saw the BLM in the afternoon but no where near the hill at night .