Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Who did you have do the work? It turned out great. I am looking to replace my dash with something very similar.

Limo Driver did the work. ..His company is Performance Unlimited West....Hit him up..Head to powder this week

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

any after powder-coat pics?

Not yet. Should be done by next week. I had some othewr things come up. I will post them as soon as it gets done, as well as the rebuild...We will be out for holloween so you can see it in person as well

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...