live and learn

Island Chain Racing

ok this is what went down.

i bought that CDI setup on ebay just to try it, first off it took like 3 weeks to get to my house, not ten days like they say. second when it finaly go here i took it out of the box and they dident even wrap it for the long trip. ofcorse the box was smashed up from shipping. they dident even use popcorn. i installed it on my blue bike and no spark....go figure.....i tryed all kinds of sh*t to make it work.....i then emailed this guy telling him the prob, it seem he was stalling me. any ways i contacted Ebay and there no help at all....scrue Ebay for that......anyways guys save you self the frushtration dont buy this Crap....trust me a fresh set of points is good enough.......this is the auction :atv:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...RK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

ok this is what went down.

i bought that CDI setup on ebay just to try it, first off it took like 3 weeks to get to my house, not ten days like they say. second when it finaly go here i took it out of the box and they dident even wrap it for the long trip. ofcorse the box was smashed up from shipping. they dident even use popcorn. i installed it on my blue bike and no spark....go figure.....i tryed all kinds of sh*t to make it work.....i then emailed this guy telling him the prob, it seem he was stalling me. any ways i contacted Ebay and there no help at all....scrue Ebay for that......anyways guys save you self the frushtration dont buy this Crap....trust me a fresh set of points is good enough.......this is the auction :atv:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...RK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

If you paid through paypal, dispute it through them.