Night Drags #2

crd450

did i go on yellow. my dad said i was never launchin on yellow, but his friend brad rode our 06 and didnt even know there was a tree for starting. I was wearing the black carter powersports shirt

Yeah bro there was a few times u launched on yellow ....but fk it it was still cool .......

I would love to help set up the event again or get the lights, and i promise i wont be late and will be there to help and not just ride, I did give a lending hand later that night.But too be out there when it's a 100 degrees is the real help...

I know! :idiot: I was like wtf!!??? :banghead: Randy, Chuck and I were laughing about that when I was working the light. They'd pull up, I'd give em the yellow for stage/ ready, then the f*ckers would just take off before the green. :dunno: Can we say " DE DE DEEEEEEE"? :slap:

At one point Pete did the yellow then green about 3 times and nobody went, they just sat there. Then out of nowhere they all took off without a light. WTF?!?! Funny stuff. After that we were jumping around like drunk idiots telling people to watch the light. :dunno::dunno:

Edited by Ocean03

I think that half the people new there was a tree for about half the night, but next time i think there will be alot of people that will know theres a tree for racing, but ya hope to go again sometime soon,I had a great time, my friend adam looped my 06 so thats the last time he rides my machine without a deposit