offroadracer Posted August 16, 2006 Posted August 16, 2006 If you come across atv parts for sale on e-bay from a seller WRECKCOB . ..DO NOT BUY From him he list parts as good parts when they arrive they are p.o.s damaged. ...and wont stand behind anything...he says he sold them as is but dont state it in his listing I ordered a headlight paid overnight $91 and got a box with a junk light in it Quote
dunefreak Posted August 16, 2006 Posted August 16, 2006 That sucks dude. I wish there weren't people like that out there. Quote
justken Posted August 16, 2006 Posted August 16, 2006 That is the worst :headbang: what a losser!! all you can do is give him bad feed back. Quote
offroadracer Posted August 16, 2006 Author Posted August 16, 2006 That is the worst :headbang: what a losser!! all you can do is give him bad feed back. My bad was i gave him good feedback before opening the box Quote
offroadracer Posted August 16, 2006 Author Posted August 16, 2006 That sucks dude. I wish there weren't people like that out there. I agree... I learned the hard way ..at least I can warn anyone @ DDR Buying from him Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.