small tractor, grader, bobcat?

EY3BA11

Need to clear out a ton of old dead sticker bush's on a piece of property south of the southpoint. Dont wanna do it with a weedwhacker was wondering if anyone down south that way had something i could borrow. Hell i could probably just use a heavy drag and move all the bushes out that way..

Would be willing to float someone a 12 pack or 2 and some gas cash if you wanna operate the equiptment. Its on bill bennetts old property off neal rd and lv blvd. We have been authorized by the current land owner to do with it what we wish and just abide by some simple rules but the damn sticker bush's are just a PITA to deal with. Any help would be great or any leads on where one can acomplish that.

Geez Nick,

My heart aches for you. I just had to pay a guy to clean those damn weeds off my property and it's only an acre.

I just took them to the dump this morning. It was a "Wad" of them. If you have more than an arce to do

You will need equipment help for sure. I hope you find something. I tried a drag and it didn't work at all. Untimately he had to cut them off with a shovel one at a time and put them in my trailer. It took him several hours to do it!!!!

Good Luck!!

if it comes down to a weedwhacker and a shovel so be it. Im not disposing of anything just relocating to a vacant corner of the lot lol All we are doing is trying to create a spot where we dont have to park in the middle of all these damn sticker bushes down a 200' runway :P so probably 200' long by 1 car deep maybe a car and a half.. that needs to be cleared.. if i have to do it with a shovel and weedwhacker so be it. Also thought about hitting up the local home depot and picking up some "labor" lol