painterjoe Posted January 5, 2011 Posted January 5, 2011 95 banshee........ Alcohol 370 Long Rod Built by Rudy Kurtz of Port Magic racing Override trans, 34 Mikuni's, 8 over swing arm, Olins front shocks, PEP rear, Chromoly sub frame, custom paint( kinda old with some cracks but will repaint in wanted) 7 paddle bead to bead haulers, front smoothies, CPI pipes with out stamping, Boss Intake, K&T Bowls, pingle valve, coll head w/18cc domes, RIS aluminum axle, lots of chrome. This quad will keep up if not beat alot of stroked big bore bikes!!!!!!! Quote
turbo_bruce Posted January 5, 2011 Posted January 5, 2011 95 banshee........ Alcohol 370 Long Rod Built by Rudy Kurtz of Port Magic racing Override trans, 34 Mikuni's, 8 over swing arm, Olins front shocks, PEP rear, Chromoly sub frame, custom paint( kinda old with some cracks but will repaint in wanted) 7 paddle bead to bead haulers, front smoothies, CPI pipes with out stamping, Boss Intake, K&T Bowls, pingle valve, coll head w/18cc domes, RIS aluminum axle, lots of chrome. This quad will keep up if not beat alot of stroked big bore bikes!!!!!!! nice looking quad Quote
DunerDan Posted January 6, 2011 Posted January 6, 2011 ooohhh Rudy built this? I be it RIPS!! gl with the sale Quote
painterjoe Posted January 7, 2011 Author Posted January 7, 2011 ooohhh Rudy built this? I be it RIPS!! gl with the sale Thanks! yea..........Rudy sure knows how to make em fast. Quote
bansheerider Posted January 7, 2011 Posted January 7, 2011 Rudy built my banshee as well, runs great for being what it is. GL with sale. Quote
painterjoe Posted January 11, 2011 Author Posted January 11, 2011 Rudy built my banshee as well, runs great for being what it is. GL with sale. Thanks!!!!! Quote
Sandfrk33 Posted January 11, 2011 Posted January 11, 2011 Buddy of mine has a honda 450 he's trying to sell. Pretty much a stock bike. What are you looking for? Stocker +cash, or already done up? Quote
painterjoe Posted January 11, 2011 Author Posted January 11, 2011 Buddy of mine has a honda 450 he's trying to sell. Pretty much a stock bike. What are you looking for? Stocker +cash, or already done up? I'll take whatever. I need a duner so I can ride with my son. Quote
painterjoe Posted January 13, 2011 Author Posted January 13, 2011 I'll take whatever. I need a duner so I can ride with my son. bump Quote
painterjoe Posted January 15, 2011 Author Posted January 15, 2011 I'll take whatever. I need a duner so I can ride with my son. Bump Quote
lvwireman Posted February 5, 2011 Posted February 5, 2011 95 banshee........ Alcohol 370 Long Rod Built by Rudy Kurtz of Port Magic racing Override trans, 34 Mikuni's, 8 over swing arm, Olins front shocks, PEP rear, Chromoly sub frame, custom paint( kinda old with some cracks but will repaint in wanted) 7 paddle bead to bead haulers, front smoothies, CPI pipes with out stamping, Boss Intake, K&T Bowls, pingle valve, coll head w/18cc domes, RIS aluminum axle, lots of chrome. This quad will keep up if not beat alot of stroked big bore bikes!!!!!!! I haqve a very nice 2006 raptor 700r with the big three upgrades and more? trade? Quote
painterjoe Posted February 8, 2011 Author Posted February 8, 2011 I haqve a very nice 2006 raptor 700r with the big three upgrades and more? trade? Thanks but I'm set on a 450. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.