JoeDuner Posted January 19, 2011 Posted January 19, 2011 a few people on the r z r forum pickrd them up today , does anyone on here have one. I hope to see one at Dumont this weekend. Quote
BIG DAVE XP1K Posted January 21, 2011 Posted January 21, 2011 Joe I saw 5 of these in person in glamis on new years day and they are badd a$$. I saw one take on a turbo S at olds hill too close to call at the top definetly a badd a$$ toy. 88 horse power 76 miles an hr out of the box inverted crank, dry sump motor, air cleaner/ oil res. accessability from a hatch in the top of the bed. they were running 10 and 12 scoop paddle tires turning them with no problem. hope you hung on to some of that insurance money. Saw them for sale in parker for msrp $15999 Quote
brianj Posted March 30, 2011 Posted March 30, 2011 Wade in st. George says I will get mine next week. Fingers X Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted March 30, 2011 Posted March 30, 2011 I saw one at the Offroad Expo in Reno over the weekend.....things are bada$$, ALOT bigger than our regular RZR. Had a price tag of 17,200 out the door with tax........WTF!!!!! Pricey Quote
1BADYFZ Posted April 1, 2011 Posted April 1, 2011 I saw one at the Offroad Expo in Reno over the weekend.....things are bada$$, ALOT bigger than our regular RZR. Had a price tag of 17,200 out the door with tax........WTF!!!!! Pricey That is actually a good price to some....Might as well get a rail Quote
mineurbiz Posted April 1, 2011 Posted April 1, 2011 I was shocked to learn how much power they loose to the wheels, but they still move out in stock trim and are a blast to drive. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.