Anyone want to take an educated guess?

sandawg

Road was great this weekend. We pulled in right when the water truck was making his turn, so we jumped inline behind some mohos and trucks doing about 15, which was fine by me. I was planning on taking it slow anyway. Of course half way down we got passed by captian douchebag in his rig doing 35-40. I just laughed when he caught up to the water truck and jammed on the brakes, then no one let him in line. Thats called teamwork.

AH AH AHA HA HA LUV that NOONE let him in I HATE when people cave by peer pressure and let DUMB shits in!!!! your no more important than anyone else!!! GET IN THE BACK JACK :headbang1::laughing:

All I can say is WOW !! Charlie was in rare form thanks to a couple people from the neighbors camp he did it on his own but I think he had alot of help. Oh what a great time we had!!

The "Butterfly" escaped with his partner in crime and went to random camp to socialize, what a pair!!! The other partner in crime I promised I wouldn't bring him up but thanks to you too BOB.

Guess I should have put this in the trip report? Oh well.

Charlie is a down and out TROUBLE MAKER. He made me do things that I have never done before!!!! :freakin_nuts: :woopitydoo::shocked:

I only wish that the camp fire Saturday night could have been a little more fun or livlier, where the hell is spell chack on this thing????

So great to have you there Jill and Charlie. The campfire stories will go on and on for ever!!! about this trip!!

Damn Jaeger Meister anyway!! Your Evil!!! Both of you!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::bowdown::laughing::laughing::laughing: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

• Like 1

Charlie is a down and out TROUBLE MAKER. He made me do things that I have never done before!!!! :freakin_nuts: :woopitydoo::shocked:

I only wish that the camp fire Saturday night could have been a little more fun or livlier, where the hell is spell chack on this thing????

So great to have you there Jill and Charlie. The campfire stories will go on and on for ever!!! about this trip!!

Damn Jaeger Meister anyway!! Your Evil!!! Both of you!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::bowdown::laughing::laughing::laughing: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

I was going to keep it quite as to who was involved but you let it out. I was not involved it was all you and Charlie. So much fun, thanks for letting us invade your camp for awhile. I actualy stayed up til midnight.

I was going to keep it quite as to who was involved but you let it out. I was not involved it was all you and Charlie. So much fun, thanks for letting us invade your camp for awhile. I actualy stayed up til midnight.

Our pleasure, you guys made the Party for sure!!!! :ban-split::laughing: