70 Regatta

hyperkid

Fun Fun Fun! Pete you are the man! We had the time of our lives and built such good memories. Met a lot of people that like to have fun. Thank you, thank you and thank you. Had a good time helping with the regatta. Looking forward to seeing you President's weekend.

Edited by hyperkid

Thank you, hyperkid. But who is this? Brad? Durk? ? laughing.gif I met so many great new people this weekend I can't even guess who the screen name is. It was alot of fun!

As for prez weekend, we're out. I forgot we have a concert here in Vegas we're going to so no Dumont for us that weekend unfortunately.

Yes, Pete it is Durk. Thanks for the picture! Can't wait to party with you at Dumont, maybe on an off weekend.

Chris aka Bustin bs posted the pic but yes, we need to hook up again out there. I'm all about the off weekends. headbang1.gifbeercheers.gif

I'll be in touch. thumb.gif

Chris aka Bustin bs posted the pic but yes, we need to hook up again out there. I'm all about the off weekends. headbang1.gifbeercheers.gif

I'll be in touch. thumb.gif

You are super cool. Thank Chris for the pic for me . What a weekend we had they don't come along that often. thanks you are the man

post-6269-012033400 1297723602_thumb.jpg

Thank you chris you took a lot of nice shot all you guys & girls are so fun and super cool & how pete & anna put this all together blows me away.I still have a smile on my face when ever I think of that weekend a touch of heaven