work

kris

Hey everyone i need assistance.pretty new to the area and looking for a job.The paper here doesnt do me any good.if anyone knows someone who hiring let me know.im a carpenter and have skills at many different stages of home building.have most all tools.i do framing,trim,tile,decks,gazebos,done some piece work of duct instalation,and many others.pull together and let me know.

I dont know if this is up your alley, but I do work for las vegas handyman and I know they are always looking for people. From what I understand, they pay pretty decent.

Im not a handyman, I just maintain their computers/network...

i worked in a cabinet shop 4 about a year not a pro but its all the same not to hard to do.laminated also in the same shop.so.........sin city blondie said that dawns not needing anyone right now though,which is what im getting from alot of people.ive also signed up with a temp agency but have yet to here from them.thanks for looking out though everyone

:laughoff:

Edited by kris

Whats that cabinet making joint up off losee and cheyanne?

That's Capitol...I worked for them for 8 months then was hired at another joint. I had a County job offer on the same day....guess which one I took.

ya ive got most all tools.from table saw to drills so........

A good screw gun and saw are good, but a compressor and nail guns are a must for cabinets. You'll need to shoot 1 1/2", I think 16 gauge, and 1/2" staples with a 1/4" crown. I use a Paslode finish nailer and a cheap craftsman small brad nailer in place of the stapler. When I started there they liked the fact that I never installed cabinets, but was an experienced carpenter. To the guy running the install dept, Gary, he said it was an opportunity to teach someone how they wanted cabinets installed versus how most people think they should be. Training was easier than re-training. You might want to give them a shot.

I also used to know a guy at another shop in town.... I can look up his number and see if he's still in business for ya. Just say the word.

hey i would say make the call but the problem is i dont have a compressor.i do have a brad gun but no trim gun or compressor.i had a tiny one at one time but got rid of it.i would have no problem buying the guns and compressor but that would have to be after a couple checks.if you call see whats up.

been out in the field workin for my company and i see alot of west core guys around try them out or maybe trade on the trade we are lookin for cdl drivers tranied or not in concrete ready mixing drivers

silver state materials

payed traning and will get you your stuff for your cdl

been out in the field workin for my company and i see alot of west core guys around try them out or maybe trade on the trade we are lookin for cdl drivers tranied or not in concrete ready mixing drivers

silver state materials

payed traning and will get you your stuff for your cdl

you should check this out lil brother, always good to have options in other fields. and paid training, cant beat it!! check it out!!