Stateline Challenge Supermoto

April 9th and 10th the Stateline supermoto challenge is being held At Buffalo Bills @ Stateline.

If you have not seen supermoto racing in person or are unfamiliar with this style of racing, Its

about 80 % pavement 20% motocross both quads and motorcycles participate. This is very fast paced

racing and very exciting Racing starts @ aprox 9:30 am both Saturday and Sunday Racing all day from

beginner to Pro / Experts. My 18year old Daughter is racing with all the boys and usually does really

well. So if you’re looking for something to do that weekend this is guaranteed to be a great time. They

usually have a live band or two playing throughout the weekend too. Oh and food vendors also.

go to www.statelinechallenge.com for more info

post-484-0-70248200-1301081746_thumb.jpg

post-484-0-84896300-1301081767_thumb.jpg

post-484-0-91113300-1301081785_thumb.jpg

Edited by Big Dave

Hell yeah! Thanks for the heads up, Dave. I went last year and it was pretty damn cool to watch. I remember I snapped a ton of pics. Lots of fun with the camera. Maybe I'll bring the hauler out this year for the weekend. beerpint.gif

normal_IMG_4719-crop.jpg

normal_IMG_4767-crop.jpg

normal_IMG_4801-contrast.jpg

normal_IMG_4871-crop.jpg

normal_IMG_5087-crop.jpg