Which way should I go

Letsdicker

Where are you staying? If you going to take the 160 (blue diamond), you could take that to Tecopa Rd, then take Tecopa rd to the 127. The road is a little rougher this way, but faster then going to Pahrump. You could go to Baker and then back up the 127 to Dumont, kind of depends on what side of town you are coming from.

Where are you staying? If you going to take the 160 (blue diamond), you could take that to Tecopa Rd, then take Tecopa rd to the 127. The road is a little rougher this way, but faster then going to Pahrump. You could go to Baker and then back up the 127 to Dumont, kind of depends on what side of town you are coming from.

From Henderson I take the back way through Tecopa via 160. My friend that lives in NW Las Vegas goes through Pahrump from the north route off of 95 and another friend with a big Renegade motorhome and stacker trailer goes through Baker and he says it takes him about 30 minutes longer from Henderson. From my front door to dumont road turnoff is 2 hrs pulling a 26'Toy Hauler

Enjoy your trip.

:old:

Edited by SANDAWG

I have been twice now in the last couple of weeks. I live in North Las Vegas. I have gone on Blue Diamond (the 160), and through Tecopa both times. It took me a little over 2 hours towing 2 Quads on an open trailer. The road to Tecopa, Old Spanish Trail I think it is, is pretty rough in areas but the drive is interesting. It least it has been these first couple of times. If i were towing a Toy Hauler though I would go through Pahrump. There is a set of pretty tricky corners on the Old Spanish Trail way that I would not want to go on with a Hauler. I would also not want to beat up my Hauler on the Rough Road.