2010 RZR

andydew

Can anyone in the razor family do me a huge favor? I need to get stock dimensions: width @ the tires( or widest point, the length from the front leading edge to the center of the rear tires, and the overall length.

I'm looking at one, but I'd have to travel for it quite a distance. I'm trying to calculate what size of vehicle I need to get it home. :driver: Any chance it would fit in a dually long bed pickup?

Can anyone in the razor family do me a huge favor? I need to get stock dimensions: width @ the tires( or widest point, the length from the front leading edge to the center of the rear tires, and the overall length.

I'm looking at one, but I'd have to travel for it quite a distance. I'm trying to calculate what size of vehicle I need to get it home. :driver: Any chance it would fit in a dually long bed pickup?

Depends on the model of RZR and the accessories. Basic model is 50" x about 100" without accessories so it should fit. S Models and non-stock tires or spacers are wider. Bumpers and guards make it longer but as long the rear tires are in the bed and not on the gate you should be OK which you should be with a long bed.

Eli

Awesome. Thanks fellas. I'm looking at a smokin deal on one, but it's in texas; so I wanted to check if it'd fit, and make sure I wouldn't need to tug a trailer if I win it.

:beercheers:

Here is my Rzr s in the bed of my truck. It's a shortbed.

I occationally haul my Rhino in my short bed truck and the rear wheels ride on the tail gate like you see in the picture. You may already do this but I hade a little stand to take the weight off the tail gate bsy putting it on the bed section Wood block would work too instead of the stand.

I jack it up just a tad and place the stand under the frame to elininate boucging all the weight on the tail gate. Then snug it down with nylon ties.

:old:

Edited by sandawg

I occationally haul my Rhino in my short bed truck and the rear wheels ride on the tail gate like you see in the picture. You may already do this but I hade a little stand to take the weight off the tail gate bsy putting it on the bed section Wood block would work too instead of the stand.

I jack it up just a tad and place the stand under the frame to elininate boucging all the weight on the tail gate. Then snug it down with nylon ties.

:old:

That's a great idea Pat :beercheers:

The last thing I'd want to see is my tailgate all jacked up over trying to save a few bucks