southern cali polaris dealer ?

vegas style

while im here in the LA area i thought i might talk to a good polaris dealer. limited to ride now and carter in vegas and wont deal with either. and yes i want to talk RZR XP. not sure i can swing one yet but would like to find out a little more.

so who and where are the good dealers?

while im here in the LA area i thought i might talk to a good Polaris dealer. limited to ride now and carter in Vegas and wont deal with either. and yes i want to talk RZR XP. not sure i can swing one yet but would like to find out a little more.

so who and where are the good dealers?

Steve, you might spend some time on rzr forums. They have lots of info on the S and XP plus they will make recommendations for a Calif. dealer. Lots of guys who went to the XP from the RZR S are not as happy as they thought they would be. Handling leaves something to be desired.

There are some smoking deals on rzr s all over. I got a 2011 for 11K with less than 5 miles on it. I found it on rzr forums. There's a nice one on DDR with lots of extras for 12k asking price. I duned the S and it's a blast, haven't even touched the XP but I wasn't looking for speed nor the price tag so stayed with the S. I believe that the S will stay with a fast quad ride, but of course have a tough time with a fast car run. Not sure how the XP would do on that either due to the auto tranny and shortness of the car. Anyway take a look at the rzr forums and see what you can find.

BTW I have a good contact at Carter's (GM) who will take good care of you if you want to try him, I will be glad to make a call.

Terry

i have a possible factory hook up but im just doing some homework right now. duned with some hooked up RZRS's they cant hang with a DDR style dune ride. they are fast and look like fun and i might end up with a S for the short term. but i think the 1000cc class is where i want to be in the sand. the XP owners that i have talked to have done a little rear suspension tweaking and seem to very happy now.

also read the new arctic cat that was shown as a prototype is going to be out in 2012 and there is the can am commander. nice to have choices!

Worth a call/trip to Mesquite when you get back to Vegas. They seemed to have a decent stock although the last time I stopped the XP wasn't out yet, good prices a friend bought a RZR4 there, and their service department may actually have a clue for warranty work. There were several XPs to look at Rip Off Now on Craig on Wednesday if you are trying to decide what accessories or color you want.

Eli.

Edited by eli