Saint Anthony Dunes, Idaho

sandawg

I thought it might be really cool to plan to go on a trip to the Idaho Dunes (Saint Anthony) next summer as a group. What is your feeling about trying to put something together like this

I can sssure you that it is gorgeous up there. The dunes are incredible. Bigger than Dumont and not as crowded. I've been there twice and stayed at Idaho Dunes R.V Resort and wished that I had stayed longer than the 4 days each time. The campgroun has full hook ups if you want, a store and Side by side rentals and showers too. It has a new play ground for the kids and is only a short trip to the town of Rexburg. It has a dump station and little dust that i remember.

What do you think? It's 11 hours from my house in Las Vegas to the Idaho Dunes. Right up I-15 thru S.L.C into Idaho and north of Idaho Falls.

I talked to quite a few people Halloween weekend about this and so many said they wanted to go but hadn't yet.

I'm putting out feelers to see how many folks might be interested in trying to put something together!!

:dunno:

:old:

:usa:

i would be interested in a trip. I would have to camp somewhere though. do they have just a camp area or is it just RV?

Could be great for me if i could do Idaho and then go see the family in Oregon, get some beach riding in.

My work schedule is always pretty weird so ultimately if would just depend on how things fell together.