4 CORNERS, CHAMPION BEADLOOCKS,

CHROME PACKAGE AND MUCH MORE TO LIST

$29,000 OR BEST OFFER

CONTACT ME AT- (702)267-7210

post-7752-0-02867100-1321253472_thumb.jp

post-7752-0-94738200-1321253665_thumb.jp

post-7752-0-51256400-1321253786_thumb.jp

post-7752-0-32884300-1321253905_thumb.jp

A rotary engine can make huge amounts of horsepower rotary engines are generally Mazda 12a or 13b engines.

Rotary engines in drag racing have been know to make more than 1000 horse power!!! These engines have gigantic-

modifided intake and exhaust ports, tuned headers and exhaust systems that provide huge power gains due to the strong

exhaust rotaries. Also use lightened rotors and upgrades to the wider 3mm apex seals instead of the stock 2mm the apex

seals are widen to increase the the sealing area and to help transfer that away from the rotor.

When I say stroked, I mean you change the entire engine kit and just so you know after that makes your engine a like

2 strokes just like a banshee quad stonger and faster than a 4 strokes and the kit you upgrade to stroked is better than

the stock 1 the rail is loud, strong, and fast. Just like those honda cars you see on the street with exhaust they sound similar

like a lawn mower, they have turbo but no power enough even for the exhaust thanks for your interest hope you understand

my english.

Edited by jesus campos

A rotary engine can make huge amounts of horsepower rotary engines are generally Mazda 12a or 13b engines.

Rotary engines in drag racing have been know to make more than 1000 horse power!!! These engines have gigantic-

modifided intake and exhaust ports, tuned headers and exhaust systems that provide huge power gains due to the strong

exhaust rotaries. Also use lightened rotors and upgrades to the wider 3mm apex seals instead of the stock 2mm the apex

seals are widen to increase the the sealing area and to help transfer that away from the rotor.

When I say stroked, I mean you change the entire engine kit and just so you know after that makes your engine a like

2 strokes just like a banshee quad stonger and faster than a 4 strokes and the kit you upgrade to stroked is better than

the stock 1 the rail is loud, strong, and fast. Just like those honda cars you see on the street with exhaust they sound similar

like a lawn mower, they have turbo but no power enough even for the exhaust thanks for your interest hope you understand

my english.