dreamrr Posted March 10, 2012 Posted March 10, 2012 (edited) NOT FOR SALE 2004 Yamaha YFZ 450 Lonestar longravel a-arms Chrome Elka Long travel suspension Tag handlebars steering stem twist throttle skid plates mud gaurds nerf bars Big Gun Full Exhaust Steering Damper Custom Cut Plastics Custom Graphics Custom bead lock rims Sand Tires and dirt tires and much more... Edited May 8, 2012 by dreamrr Quote
dreamrr Posted March 17, 2012 Author Posted March 17, 2012 no one wants this bike for $3500 bucks? I'm practically giving it away! I have spent more than my asking price on the front end alone! Quote
dunefreak Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 It's crazy how low the quad market is right now. Throw a steering wheel and cage on it, take away about 20 HP, and it might gain some more interest. Quote
rushjunkie Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 Such a nice bike. If I was in the market, I'd be all over it. It's priced where it's supposed to be too. Quote
dreamrr Posted March 21, 2012 Author Posted March 21, 2012 It's priced where it's supposed to be too. Thanks! Quote
dreamrr Posted May 8, 2012 Author Posted May 8, 2012 Screw it! I guess I'm just going to keep it. Looks like I am going to have to build the motor now... Not for sale anymore... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.