Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

NOT FOR SALE

2004 Yamaha YFZ 450

Lonestar longravel a-arms Chrome

Elka Long travel suspension

Tag handlebars

steering stem

twist throttle

skid plates

mud gaurds

nerf bars

Big Gun Full Exhaust

Steering Damper

Custom Cut Plastics

Custom Graphics

Custom bead lock rims

Sand Tires and dirt tires

and much more...

ParadeofHomes2006090.jpg

post-456-0-63779500-1331408124_thumb.jpg

post-456-0-23141000-1331408132_thumb.jpg

post-456-0-72405800-1331408138_thumb.jpg

Edited by dreamrr
Posted

no one wants this bike for $3500 bucks?

I'm practically giving it away!

I have spent more than my asking price on the front end alone!

Posted

It's crazy how low the quad market is right now. Throw a steering wheel and cage on it, take away about 20 HP, and it might gain some more interest. :nuts:

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

Screw it! I guess I'm just going to keep it. Looks like I am going to have to build the motor now...

Not for sale anymore...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...