Looking for a truck

racegirl04

We are looking for a late 06-early 07 (classic body style) Chevy or GMC LBZ Duramax, shortbed, 4x4, crew cab, loaded. I'd like to keep the mileage under 60k. I've looked on AutoTrader, Craigslist, Carmax, and I can find them, but they are almost all back in the MI/WI area, and I'm not to keen on buying a truck sight unseen. Any ideas would be appreciated

Try Carmax again, I got my truck from them and it was shipped from Texas to San Diego for me. I had them send me a ton of pictures and I asked alot of questions about the condition of the truck.

I paid $500 to ship it and I made a deal with them that if the truck failed any of my questions when I got to see it in person then I would get my $500 refunded to me.

I have bought two cars from them and they have been great to work with. The warranty's they have are also very good. Had one wheel bearing go out on my Duramax and they replaced both just to be safe.

That is a very sought after vehicle which I am sure you know and why. I own one and have recently booked it to be amazed and what the value is. Good luck with your seach, Will let you know if any pop up at the dealer but be ready to pay the price! Btw whats wrong with your truck? and I heard you were upset about the fuel filter I changed yesterday. Did I do something wrong?

Edited by SAND~~SNAKE

Not about the change itself, Jim, what Chevy charges for such a quick job. I know its not you guys. I have always been happy with the service I receive from you guys, that's why I always bring it there.

There's nothing wrong with my truck, I love it, that's why we are looking for another one. I have realized recently how in demand they are, everytime I go to the dealership, whether here, Reno, or Idaho, the salesman are constantly trying to get me to trade mine in lol

Hey, do you know if I find the truck I want and it doesn't have the pull-out tow mirrors, just the regular power ones, can I buy the pull-out ones and have them installed?

Not about the change itself, Jim, what Chevy charges for such a quick job. I know its not you guys. I have always been happy with the service I receive from you guys, that's why I always bring it there.

There's nothing wrong with my truck, I love it, that's why we are looking for another one. I have realized recently how in demand they are, everytime I go to the dealership, whether here, Reno, or Idaho, the salesman are constantly trying to get me to trade mine in lol

Hey, do you know if I find the truck I want and it doesn't have the pull-out tow mirrors, just the regular power ones, can I buy the pull-out ones and have them installed?

If it makes you feel any better..I forgot to charge out the fuel filter... So I guess you saved 50.00 bucks. and yes you can have the mirrors installed if you purchase them, they will aslo need to be programed. Next time you need something ask one of outside the shop...we will help