JoeDuner Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 My OPD valve is leaking. I hook the lines up to it and can smell propane leaking out. I've tried it on both lines and it leaks on both and the other tank doesn't. Where do I get a new OPD valve installed? If it was a small tank, I would just swap it out, but it's a 30# tank. Quote
Dune Cruzer Posted October 21, 2012 Posted October 21, 2012 You can take it to most propane suppliers, and have the tank checked. Recently, I had mine replaced at Suburban Propane in NLV. Might be a bit of a ride from Henderson though. Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted October 21, 2012 Posted October 21, 2012 I was going to say the same Suburban propane Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.