Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Since my 06 expires this month, can I get the new one at Dumont at the pay station if no none is there selling them? If the machine has them does it take credit card or cash or what?

Posted

Since my 06 expires this month, can I get the new one at Dumont at the pay station if no none is there selling them? If the machine has them does it take credit card or cash or what?

You can get the permits 3 ways;

call western maint. @619 579-2020 and give them your credit card #

go to BLM office at 2601 Barstow Road Barstow, Ca. and pick one up there

on site at the dunes thru the machines or the staff which is going to be starting to be there on weekends from now on thru the season. Building is in place.

While your spending money on your permit PLEASE join the Friends of Dumont Dunes Org. for $24.00 per year. It's cheap and your money will stay at Dumont to battle the issues that it faces.

www.friendsofdumontdunes.org

Paypal is available for use on this site.

Thanks

Terry

Posted

Last year I didn't buy a season pass, But I went to Dumont about 10 times= $200. :flipoff:

I just bought a season pass at the machine with cash last weekend=$60.

The pass has the correct date of purchase, but the expiration date is 2005. :flipoff:

I don't see it being a problem though. I hope.

I'm going to donate to the FODD and ASA. :woo_hoo:

R-

Posted

Cool, if there are venders there then I can be sure and get the correct year and I will also join FODD. Thanks.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Take your receipt stub to the guy at the pay station and he will give you a regular pass.

Thanks Don. He's right peeps.

I actually did that this last trip with my incorrect dated pass from the machine.

The guy did give me the blue mirror pass. and its correct.

I'm in-like-flinn :rockon:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...