thanksgiving trip report

I was there for 5 perfect days........Got back today (saturday)

Some of the toys are down...but some are up. My boy turned 7 on T day.....and he was riding his 50 pit bike. He also rides a clutch bike now just fine.....The sammy is not charging.....and has a water leak....but it pulled out a chevy duramax and trailer weds night.....a nice rail thursday.......and gave some standed passengers some rides. Its still running.....but looks like instead of puting $$$ ito the sammy motor , its gonna get a ls1......since I have more then a few in the shop. SO my challenge is to get it done in the next 30 days......and itll be even better at pulling stuck stuff out of the sand.

Out vw rail is hurt....getting a 1600 dual port over the previous 1200......

And on the look out for another blaster.......

I did break an axle in the turbo 6.0 rail (second time) but it wasnt my fault.....really. It broke as I started up the hill at the entrance to comp......(still in camp)......the left rear wheel came off....that was friday morning. I added a little power with water / meth injection......ok....but it has been great since last year. No injuries.....No bad breakage.........and lots and lots of fun......

On a side note....I went to the ranger station....and was met with basic total we dont care attitude....I left after a run around......everything turned out ok, and in the future I would consider it a waist of time to even stop and talk to them.

I m expecting huge changes on new years.......I saw kids everywhere driving sxs's.....and only one all week wearing helmets......