nevada OHV registration.....

http://www.nevada-ohv.org/register.html

ofcourse the first sentence says registration is not currently required........

http://www.nps.gov/para/upload/Nevada_20121009.pdf

Ofcourse this is ONLY the NATIONAL PARKS SERVICE site.....and about half way down....its says...

."OHV: Any motorized vehicle which does not have the normal safety equipment such as lights and mirrors or is

not built to federal vehicle standards is an off-road vehicle and is restricted to off-road use only.

Recreation Decal: Nevada does not currently issue a recreation decal. The designation for off-road use is

usually indicated in ownership documents, the owner’s manual or by a U.S. DOT label attached to the frame

of the vehicle. "

SO can we just pick and choose which a-hole with authority to listen too? Ive been told to do something about it and not just b*tch about it.....looks like I dont even need too......With just some copies you could resonably beat any ticket related to stickers.

The more I explore this whole thing, just shows why crazy people kill groups of people. In this day and age, I d be afraid to be affiliated with anything remotely connected with government. They clearly can not govern and should all be relieved.

NV OHV . ORG is probly not government. if it were it would be . gov not . org.

The National parks site is just wrong, as the new Nevada law does register OHVs and by July 1st, 2013 all Nevada OHVs are supposed to be registered. i was going to say the NPS.gov document is out of date, but it says at the bottom it was updated Oct 2012 which stickers were being issued after July, 1st 2012. So they have it wrong for sure.

At this point there is so much confusion on this subject that everyone shoud just do what they want to and take their chances.

This subject contains so much info taken on interpetation of legal mumbo jumbo and taking it out of context it's funny!