Mr.BrownSand Posted February 22, 2013 Posted February 22, 2013 I've been shopping around for a new dirt bike lately, and I found this on Craig's list. Did a test ride out at Amargosa over Presidents day, and I like it a lot! It was some race teams practice bike so it's all set up. I'll have to put together a parts list. My roots are from 2 wheels and my LTR is on 2 wheels more than it's on 4. I can't wait to get it to Dumont, with the right tires on it. Quote
vegas style Posted February 22, 2013 Posted February 22, 2013 sweet bike! still have that widow maker also (kx500) Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 22, 2013 Posted February 22, 2013 Sweet ride sent from your mom's phone Quote
Mr.BrownSand Posted February 23, 2013 Author Posted February 23, 2013 (edited) Thanks you guys. Wait till you really see it. It's super clean. Yep Steve, I still have the KX. I'm going to get the new parts I have for it, on it and sell it. It's a scary bike. Edited February 23, 2013 by Mr.BrownSand Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.