shaw Posted March 1, 2013 Posted March 1, 2013 Has the California law regarding side X sides rear seats (not factory installed) gone in to effect? It will effect whether we do the cleanup this year, it would be a shame to miss it after so many years but I cant see going down with out my grandkids. Quote
White Rhino Posted March 1, 2013 Posted March 1, 2013 That part IS NOT in effect. Just helmets for all passengers as of now and fir the clean up. Everybody's hopeful that silly business will just die. I'm ok with the helmets. Quote
Sandpirates2 Posted February 1, 2014 Posted February 1, 2014 So being a new SxS owner do we have to wear helmets at Dumont? I don't have a backseat yet but will have soon. SP2 Mike Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.