Wicky Posted April 22, 2013 Posted April 22, 2013 Hi guys, I'm from Idaho and been a lurker here for a long time...registered what seemed to be years ago and was just recently made a member. Thank you Admins! Anyway, I've had a project Mazzone that has finally come to fruition recently after a years worth of work. Anybody going to Dumont this weekend want to help me dial in this sucka...2332 Scat motor. Tuning in the dunes by ear is for someone more experienced than I. Quote
Wicky Posted April 22, 2013 Author Posted April 22, 2013 more pics Bare Frame weighed just 126#s before reinforcements. Quote
JoeDuner Posted April 22, 2013 Posted April 22, 2013 its gonna be super hot out there.....looks like 93 on Saturday. Quote
Jakster884 Posted April 23, 2013 Posted April 23, 2013 I am sure you find at least three camps out there. Nice looking rail. Should be a fun Day in the dunes to Tune. Enjoy. Quote
sandawg Posted April 23, 2013 Posted April 23, 2013 Where are you from in Idaho. Anywhere near Rexburg?? St. Anthony? Quote
Wicky Posted April 24, 2013 Author Posted April 24, 2013 I'm from Boise but, enjoy St Anthony's. I'm a little bit farther than 4 hours away. Quote
sandawg Posted April 26, 2013 Posted April 26, 2013 Where are you from in Idaho. Anywhere near Rexburg?? St. Anthony? Look me up at Idaho Dunes RV if you get over there this season. I'll be working there, sort of, from May 15th through the end of September. I'll be is space 23 as of now. Pat Quote
Wicky Posted April 29, 2013 Author Posted April 29, 2013 Look me up at Idaho Dunes RV if you get over there this season. I'll be working there, sort of, from May 15th through the end of September. I'll be is space 23 as of now. Pat Will do!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.