SNORE first annual off-road swapmeet for MAKE*A*WISH

FireKracker

I was Talking with Bill Shapley over at his shop yesterday and he told me about a swap meet that SNORE was putting together to benefit the "make a wish" foundation. The meet has a bunch of spaces still available and the cost is $20 for space fees and $2 entrance fee. All of those proceeds go to make a wish... whatever you sell or swap is yours. I think he said that the spaces were 10' x 20' (don't quote me on that) I personally don't have enough stuff for my own space so I was gonna go in with some other peeps and get one, Maybe others can do the same..

The swap meet will have VW stuff, Dune buggy stuff, truck, car, sand, SXS, quads, bikes ..... or what ever stuff.

Location: Nevada pic-a-part at 110 W Rolly St in Henderson, NV

When: Saturday September 28th 2013 from 7 AM till 5 PM

Contact info: Tom High at 702-683-6957 / ratpacktteam@aol.com or Bill Shapley at 702-438-4689 / nvautomotive@vw.lvcoxmail.com

I was Talking with Bill Shapley over at his shop yesterday and he told me about a swap meet that SNORE was putting together to benefit the "make a wish" foundation. The meet has a bunch of spaces still available and the cost is $20 for space fees and $2 entrance fee. All of those proceeds go to make a wish... whatever you sell or swap is yours. I think he said that the spaces were 10' x 20' (don't quote me on that) I personally don't have enough stuff for my own space so I was gonna go in with some other peeps and get one, Maybe others can do the same..

The swap meet will have VW stuff, Dune buggy stuff, truck, car, sand, SXS, quads, bikes ..... or what ever stuff.

Location: Nevada pic-a-part at 110 W Rolly St in Henderson, NV

When: Saturday September 28th 2013 from 7 AM till 5 PM

Contact info: Tom High at 702-683-6957 / ratpacktteam@aol.com or Bill Shapley at 702-438-4689 / nvautomotive@vw.lvcoxmail.co

I would be in but that's the weekend of the super run car show and some of us are putting our cars in this year. I have some odds and ends I would love to get rid of though.

Pete, you could always put a Raptor 660 up for sale....and maybe use the cash for a 700 (I know someone with one for sale) just sayin'

Terry, I could probably pick up what you have and sell it...just mark what price you want for the stuff. I will only be there for the first half of the day, A buddy is gettin married out at Paiute golf course that evening and the wife would kill me if I was late....

Pete, you could always put a Raptor 660 up for sale....and maybe use the cash for a 700 (I know someone with one for sale) just sayin'

Terry, I could probably pick up what you have and sell it...just mark what price you want for the stuff. I will only be there for the first half of the day, A buddy is gettin married out at Paiute golf course that evening and the wife would kill me if I was late....

Let me see what I can find in this mess I call my garage. I know I have a pair of Alpinestars tech 8's 10.5 boots and some other stuff.