New sandrail mods today!

nwtdiesel

My buddies re-did the exhaust, what the previous owner had was hideous. They reversed the header to get more tubing and used a stock straight through muffler set up off a $120,000 GTR. It sounds wicked! Quieter, deeper and better flow. My buddy had the stock exhaust laying around since he installed a upgraded exhaust on his GTR.

Also found a 42" light bar super cheap so I picked it up and had them mount it this weekend. It puts out over 14,000 lumens. They built the mounts for it from scratch to make it fit the car. I still need a 30" and 10" bar. Heres some pics to share for fun. Getting excited for Halloween!

SandCar3_zps31f606db.jpg

SandCar5_zps7b308541.jpg

SandCar4_zps594d65df.jpg

Edited by nwtdiesel

If your interested in them I have 2 Lazer Star 100 watt lights available for cheap. PM me if your interested. BTW is there some kind of mount for the mufflers to the frame? From the shots you put up it looks like a lot of weight hanging up there if it does not have something connecting it to the frame. Unsecured weight bouncing means cracked pipes. Just saying :idea:

If your interested in them I have 2 Lazer Star 100 watt lights available for cheap. PM me if your interested. BTW is there some kind of mount for the mufflers to the frame? From the shots you put up it looks like a lot of weight hanging up there if it does not have something connecting it to the frame. Unsecured weight bouncing means cracked pipes. Just saying :idea:

Yep it has a bracket to the frame! It should hold up pretty good. I didn't want to get to crazy with the exhaust incase I throw a turbo on this motor. I have 5 lazer stars im getting rid of but thanks for the offer! :)