Thanks Mike and Adam @ GTP

nwtdiesel

I stopped in today and picked up six 2" cree LED lights, one 6" cree LED light bar, a LED 4' Zeus whip, 3x5 USA flag, LED mounts and I think that's about it this trip LOL

The guys are awesome and great prices.

Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by and supporting us. We strive to give the best service and the best prices possible. Adam appreciated all the truck knowledge you fed to him. I enjoyed listening to it when I could get a chance.

Mike is a great guy. Customer service goes a long way.

Thanks Jack. You are not so bad your self :rockon:

Yes customer service helps for sure but isnt everything IMO. Customer patience helps a lot too. These guys helped me out for sure and we try to help out our customers as much as possible as well. I been to some shops that don't have super great service but they do the best work around so I just deal with the not so great service cause I want the best work. I usually look at a shops work load, If the shop is dead and people standing around I probably wouldn't be so happy to go there. If the shop is super busy and slamming there is a reason for it... And that shop has a harder time pleasing everyone. I just try to support any local shop an will pay a bit more to show my support but that's just me. Anyhow thanks again guys.