nwtdiesel Posted October 15, 2013 Posted October 15, 2013 Anyone have a Remote Controlled vehicle that haul butt? Anyone ever have any R/C sand drags or races out at the dunes? I have a pretty fast brushless with Lipo batteries and I have some paddles and razors for it Ill be bringing it with and will be looking for some races he he Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted October 15, 2013 Posted October 15, 2013 (edited) I'll be in Buttercup at an R/C event for the Bajas the OCT 23-28 Edited October 15, 2013 by sanddunesaddict Quote
GotRice Posted October 15, 2013 Posted October 15, 2013 Nwtdiesel what weekend are you going out ? I'll be out the on the 29th ..Are you running 1/10 scale like a Traxxas Slash if you are I would gladly race anything you got on flat or up the Hill ........ Quote
nwtdiesel Posted October 16, 2013 Author Posted October 16, 2013 (edited) Ill be out the 25 26 and 27th. No not a slash but a rustler with a couple goods on it, nothing fancy. Those Baja 5Ts are crazy! Edited October 16, 2013 by nwtdiesel Quote
mineurbiz Posted October 16, 2013 Posted October 16, 2013 Ill be out the 25 26 and 27th. No not a slash but a rustler with a couple goods on it, nothing fancy. Those Baja 5Ts are crazy! Even more so with better motors!!! Quote
nwtdiesel Posted October 17, 2013 Author Posted October 17, 2013 That's sick now im going to have to get me one! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.