Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

She pee'd her pants?!?! Whoa! Yeah, I have to admit, real or not, that it is TOTALLY shocking, if nothing else. Of course, my husband now thinks that there is something deeply wrong with me because I've watched it like 30 times now! :laughoff::laughoff: And yes, still I jump just about every time. :laughoff:

How come there is no splatter from the human when he is squashed?

Posted

:laughoff: I was just telling you to stop thinking so much. That's all. It really didn't have anything to do with the video. :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

I know I know! :P ...but as you can see from my last post...yeah, I think WAY to much! :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Posted

that one you could totally tell its a dummy once it hits the ground........all floppy and stuff. Ive seen someone get hit by a car before and it was nuthin like that.....i actually had to swerve or i would have ran over his head..

Posted

lol Ok, I guess I am one of those sick individuals that watched both videos at lease 100 times.

Then subjected everyone on my address list to it as well....

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...