Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does California recognize Arizonas OHV sticker? Like in my case RZRs registered Licensed in Arizona with a Arizona OHV sticker on the plate. Do I still need Ca OHV sticker?

Posted

Does California recognize Arizonas OHV sticker? Like in my case RZRs registered Licensed in Arizona with a Arizona OHV sticker on the plate. Do I still need Ca OHV sticker?

No you do not need a Ca. sticker. As long as the state you are registered in has an agreement with California which Az. does have

  • Like 1
Posted

I might end up getting a Cali sticker. I was getting ready to do my NV sticker and realized that I was 1 day late...so they want to charge me $25 for a late fee, for a fuggin $20 sticker. F That

  • Like 1
Posted

Hmmm yeah that makes sense. ^ I never ride my sh*t in N.V. And until they make it more friendly. That's money going elsewhere for me. So. Since I've never registered I save the penalty?!?!? :)

Posted

I went to dmv yesterday. To get title to my sandrail. They said they dont do titles anymore. But they gave me a form to fill out and send $22 to carson city to get serial numbers. The inspection guy gave me 4 rivets for my new serial number plate when it comes in. (No title...) ????? Huh.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...